Sunday, July 13, 2008

I get the time too often on AM radio...

Very tired; can't sleep. Mind is racing ~ random, warm, strange and lovely thoughts are bouncing around en mi cabeza. So much so that my delicious new bed isn't even helping. Neither is Stella.

One of the tricks to sleeping is to do something mindless. Thanks to beatgirl for this survey:

Hello my name is:
Rissa

Who was the last person who held your hand?
Bo

Have you kissed someone with braces?
Nope - not even in jr. high

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I wouldn't. Although, I did seriously consider getting blue contacts. Then I saw my brother with some and decided it was too 'Children of the Corn' for me.

Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?
Indeed

Whens the last time you cried?
July 5, 2008

When was the last time you hugged someone?
This afternoon :)

Who was the last person that made you laugh?
the Princess

How many 20 dollar bills do you have on you right now?
On me? Like I stick 'em there or something...the answer is zero

Where did you last go out to eat?
Huntington Library and Fosselman's

Do you dance in the car?
Heck yeah! Well, as much as one can dance in the car

How did you get your last bruise?
I am not sure; probably my desk at work

What makes you lose your appetite?
Eating

What's your favorite season?
Most definitely the fall

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
Yes I do

What is the last movie you saw in a theater?
The Dark Knight

What do you think of people who have their name tattooed on them?
I think their names are probably written in their underwear, too

Ever found more than a dollar in a random place?
Yes, I have

When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
The last time, I let the 3 of them go

Would it hurt seeing someone make out with the last person you kissed?
No

Did you speak to your father today?
I didn't

How many months until your birthday?
10

What are you listening to?
the fan and Riley snoring

What color is your hair?
black, faded red and grey

What's bothering you right now?
Insomnia.

Are you happy?
Overall, yes I am ~ the happiest I've been in a while.

Do you miss someone?
different people for different reasons

Do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
absolutely

How good is Coca-Cola?
When it hits the spot, it's gooood

When was the last time you cleaned your room?
I tackled some of it earlier this evening

How did you wake up this morning?
well-rested

What's the last bone you broke?
My arm in the 4th grade

What are you excited about?
Lots of things - Wednesday, PC, Rockin the Colonies with Joe, Vegas with the Wineau and the Princess, sleeping and love

Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I do

Do you drink bottled water?
Yes indeed

What's something(s) you wish you could understand better?
Where the sense of entitlement comes from in some of our employees; why people can't put the effing blackberry and/or cell phone down during meals.

What are you doing tonight?
not sure

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
Well now *that* doesn't sound too bad...

No comments: