Sunday, May 04, 2008

Girl of 100 Lists ~ 7 Songs

This blog was Filched from kateelliott on LiveJournal:

~ 7 Songs Meme ~
(because sometimes, I really can't get my thoughts together for a decent blog)
List 7 songs you are really into right now. Good or bad, these are the songs on heavy rotation in your car, on your stereo, iPod or turntable; these are the songs currently rockin' your world.
C'mon, let me turn you on to some new music; and I'll let you turn me on, too.
1 ~ Mercy by Duffy ~ reminds me of Dusty Springfield and Amy Winehouse (without the drama)
2 ~ Test by Little Dragon ~ unable to accurately describe the sound, it's electronica pop and oh-so-good!
3 ~ Fascination by Alphabeat ~ I'm crazy about fun dance-y pop music!
4 ~ Buffalo Gals by Malcolm McLaren ~ all this scratchin' is makin' me itch
5 ~ American Boy by Estelle ~ saw her in a small club in Santa Monica with John Legend and she's effing amazing!
6 ~ Chasing Pavements by Adele ~ she'll be in L.A. again on 5/21; LOVE HER!
7 ~ RollerCoaster by Major Maker ~ fun dance-y pop music!

No comments: