Today's question is from Darin in Riverside CA - If you could have been anything in the world you wanted to be, other than a human being, what would it be ?
Oh, that's a good one, Darin. I've thought about it and, keeping in mind that I can be anything other than human, I made a list. Ready? Here we go:
- all the good parts of a weekend music festival
- the mannequin in Coco Chanel's room because it got to wear all of her fabulous fashions
- the Crown Jewels because others marvel at, covet and are made happy by seeing them - whether on display or as adornment
- a Philip Treacy fascinator (http://www.shefinds.com/files/2011/05/Princess-Beatrices-Hat-598x396.jpg)
- some fantastic place which makes someone feel happy and safe and loved and free and filled with joy; a place no one wants to leave
What would YOU want to be? Sound off in the comments section.