Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Life in Music (according to my music player)

What's Your Soundtrack?

OK ~ I put my music player on shuffle. The first song is the song for my Opening Scene. Skip to the next song, this is the next category. Sometimes, the songs actually fit the scene, which is a little creepy. Yeah, like my music player knows what I'm doing...

Opening Scene: Here You Come Again ~ Dolly Parton
Wake Up Scene: Fields of Gold ~ Sting
Average Day: You Don't Treat Me No Good ~ Soniadada
1st Date: I'll Be Alright Without You ~ Journey
Falling in Love: Dancing in the Dark ~ Bruce Springsteen
Fight Scene: Say You'll Be There ~ The Spice Girls
Break Up Scene: I Know You Love Me ~ Trinere
Back together: Black Money ~ Culture Club
Secret Love: Hard to Say I'm Sorry ~ Chicago
Life's OK: Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) ~ Eurythmics
Mental Breakdown: Walk This Way ~ Run DMC/Aerosmith
Driving: Let Her Cry ~ Hootie and the Blowfish
Learning a Lesson: Breakaway ~ Kelly Clarkson
Deep Thought: Back to Life ~ Soul II Soul
Flashback: Only Wanna Be With You ~ Hootie and the Blowfish
Partying: Clampdown ~ The Clash
Happy Dance: Brand New Lover ~ Dead or Alive
Regretting: Underneath it All ~ No Doubt
Long Night Alone: Wounds ~ Route 7

Death Scene: Jukebox (Don't Put Another Dime) ~ the Flirts
Closing Credits: Somewhere Down the Road ~ Barry Manilow


Interesting...

No comments: