Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Journal in a Jar 01.16.10 ~ Eat This, Not That


What are your food preferences? How did they come about?

I prefer breakfast at any time.
Wheat vs. White
Sushi!
Chunky peanut butter.
Grape jelly.
1,000 Island vs. Ranch
Thanksgiving dinner isn't complete without sticky rice and chicken adobo (it's a Grandma thing)
PopTarts
Burgers without pickles
Spam (it's a Hawaiian thing)
Not a fan of mushrooms, olives or any type of melon
Firm believer that pineapple does not belong on pizza
Roasted pumpkin soup over a cinnamon-braised short rib was one of the best meals I've ever had ~ courtesy of Davio's, PhilaPA
8 times out of 10, I'll choose Mexican food
CrockPot cooking is the way to go

Most of these probably developed because it's what Mom brought home. I could go on and on, but I'm already three days behind!

1 comment:

Lys said...

We MUST go to Davios next time you are in town... now I want to replicate that recipe *LOL*