Wednesday, March 16, 2011

30-Day Song Challenge - Day 8

day 08 - a song that you know all the words to: this list is ridiculously long as I pride myself on rockin' the lyrical knowledge. So, I'm listing two:

Rapper's Delight by the Sugarhill Gang ~ the first song I learned ALL the words to. Had it on vinyl, would write as much as I could gather, then lift the needle and put it back to the beginning until I had 'em all. Proud moment.


Bye Bye Bye by NSYNC ~ When I taught American Sign Language, one of my favorite lessons was having the kids learn their favorite songs in sign language. To this day, there are several songs I sign when heard on the radio. We'd learn the songs then perform for the school. It was such a fun time! I performed this song with some of my kids at an assembly ~ holds a special place in my heart.

No comments: