Monday, August 07, 2006

Ohhhh the people you see...

On Thursday 8/3 at lunch, I ran into George Clooney. Literally! I tried to pass him as he talked with a couple of people in front of the Commissary (one of whom was Grant Heslov, his biz partner), but he turned around and bumped right into me. He said "Oh! Excuse me." Actually, he said "Oh! Excuse me - you're the most beautiful creature in existence. My name is George. What's yours? Will you have dinner with me tonight? And marry me tomorrow?" Well, that's what *I* heard him say. Yeah...I'm pretty sure George Clooney said that to me. Yep, that's it.

It's love. *swoon*

And then, today...8/7 at lunch...Matthew Perry breezed by, looking quite natty in a black suit, unbuttoned white shirt - no tie, smoking. He was headed toward the bathroom outside the Commissary. Explains why he was walking so fast...

Even though no words were exchanged, it's love. *swoon*

2 comments:

Lys said...

Again - let me reiterate for the record - George Clooney - Real Louie / George Eads - Fake Louie that you get on Canal Street...

Heads or tails - you get one and I get the other - question is who gets the knockoff ;)

Matthew Perry is absent from this coin toss :) He, of course, goes to you.

Glad to see you are posting on here :)

Perfectly Plump Preppy 2.0 said...

I love both GC and MP. I am so very jealous. I will be stalking George at the Toronto Film Fest this week.