Sunday, November 01, 2009

NaBloPoMo I: ...and they're off!

Today marks the beginning of National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo - lovingly referred to, by me, as NaBlahBlah). I've done it before. I've actually made it through an entire month blogging every day. I know, right?! So, I'm back. Don't call it a comeback; I've been here for years.

I haven't written in several months. Nothing. I haven't blogged. I haven't done any creative writing. I haven't even journaled. That alone is cause for alarm as I've journaled since the age of 19. Yeah. It's not like I haven't had time...I haven't had the desire. I'm calling it a midlife crisis. Who's gonna argue with me?

November should be a fairly exciting month full of blogworthy topics - lots of shows (Devo, Cy Curnin, the English Beat, Ray LaMontagne to name a few), lots of family time and lots of regular everyday type o'stuff.

So...let November begin.

No comments: