Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 1 ~ Let's get it started!

Up at 5:50 a.m. Not so bad, really - although Riley wanted to sleep longer. I didn't get out of the house until 6:25 a.m. however: flashback to high school swim team practice at 6 a.m. and collect calls from the locker room pay phone home to Mom - "I forgot my...(bra, underwear, something)...will you bring it please?" at least twice a week. Even though I checked and double-checked the night before, I had to check just one more time. To be sure. *sigh*

Finally made it to work, then across the street to the Lot and across the Lot to the gym - that's a workout right there! The gym had less than a dozen people in - yay. I didn't have to wait for a cardio machine - yay. So, did cardio and abs and legs today. Yay me!

I'm doing it, people! I'm doing it.

Now, the food part. That's gonna be difficult...

1 comment:

Lys said...

You are going to be needing a new wardrobe come May, my friend :)

They say it takes 21 days to break (or start) a habit. Every bit helps and Riley can go back to sleep. Shadow doesn't even blink when I leave early anymore.