Thursday, August 14, 2008

Give A Little Bit ~ Day 3

She lived next door to me; then moved upstairs to the other end of the building. Now, she lives four or five zip codes away.

She is very smart and very witty (sometimes even witty in a smart sort of way); she always brings the funny ~ whether it's crazy stories of her youth (It's A Small World in her backyard, wheelbarrow and bags of cement are parts of my favorite) or L.A. stories with her friends. Her laugh is contagious and shakes her whole body. She knows rap lyrics like I know pop, which is surprising because she doesn't hear so well (Why'd he call her Asian?).

She listens and advises; gives support, encouragement and guidance. She gives sense to my feelings and notices a lot more than I think she does. She's wise and wants the best for herself and her friends. She's the Chickens to my 'cakes.

She's my BFF and today is her birthday.

Wishing you a day as wonderful as you are. And days full of joy today and everyday.

LYMI!

No comments: