Monday, November 24, 2008

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

I am scratching and clawing my way to the NaBloPoMo finish line, damnit. I will make it to the bitter end!

Only six more posts - not too terrible, right? I guess not. If you have blog posts in mind. I'll see something or do something and I'll think "That would be a great blog post!" But when I sit down, there's nothing there. No words are coming out of my head.

Sigh

Only six more days and two of those days will be English Beat concerts woo hoooo! Those shows always make for good blogs.

So, yes...I am filling up space. But hey - I made a committment damnit. And I'm sticking to it!

I hope.

2 comments:

Lys said...

Kudos to hittin' that finish line - it's in sight. You can do it!

Reese said...

I'm gonna hit that finish line and hit. it. hard!

Thanks :)