Saturday, November 15, 2008

Girl of 100 List ~ No Can Do

For some reason, I was compiling a list of things I can't do. It's not very long, of course.

But, it's a list nonetheless:
  • I don't know how to parallel park. Well, I know. I just can't do it. Unless the entire curb is empty, in which case, I'm a pro! It may have something to do with gauging distances. I am nearsighted.
  • I can't hold chopsticks properly. Lame, indeed. I just can't grasp it (pun intended). At Kuru Kuru last week, I studied the Ikea-like 'instructions' (read: pictures, not words) on the chopsticks wrapper, imitating the positioning. However, I failed miserably at the execution. Ack! Fork please!
  • I can't wrap. How sad and pitiful. In junior high and high school, most text books had to be covered. My mom covered my books with Stater Bros. brown paper bags. (However, all of the rad decorating was done by me thankyouverymuch) Gifts. *sigh* I just can't gift wrap. I either cut way too much paper or not enough. So, gift bags are my friend.

And, that's all.

Ha! Not really. That's just all I care to share with you :)

No comments: