Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Girl of 100 Lists ~ the hotel Phila PA

Club Quarters Hotel
1628 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia PA

In no particular order, here are my BOOs! and YAYs! for Club Quarters in PhilaPA:
  • private hotel ~ no public restrooms or lobby, can't just walk in off the street. It's so non-descript from outside, no one knows it's a hotel. Most of my friends say they walk/drive by all the time and never knew it was a hotel! YAY!
  • location location location ~ in Center City, in the middle of the hustle + bustle - shops (Sephora to the left of me, H&M to the right), food galore, walking to distance to most of the historic attractions I want to visit, great pub around the corner (YAY! Oscar's Tavern!). YAY!
  • when I checked in, they only had a room with twin beds available. I know! I haven't slept in a twin bed since college. College! That wasn't just last week, kids. BOO!
  • the hotel room is lovely - it truly is. YAY!
  • free bottled water ~ Uh huh. I said it. Free bottled water. Each floor has a chilled filtered water dispenser below a rack of empty plastic water bottles. You can fill up any time you'd like. I know! YAY!
  • club room ~ the lobby's club room has 3 computers, huge flat screen TV, big plush comfy couches and overstuffed chairs for hotel guests to enjoy. It's lovely and homey and inviting. Just needs a fireplace...YAY!

Overall, I'm totally diggin' Club Quarters. YAY!

Tomorrow ~ I'm with the Band

No comments: