1628 Chestnut Street
In no particular order, here are my BOOs! and YAYs! for Club Quarters in PhilaPA:
- private hotel ~ no public restrooms or lobby, can't just walk in off the street. It's so non-descript from outside, no one knows it's a hotel. Most of my friends say they walk/drive by all the time and never knew it was a hotel! YAY!
- location location location ~ in Center City, in the middle of the hustle + bustle - shops (Sephora to the left of me, H&M to the right), food galore, walking to distance to most of the historic attractions I want to visit, great pub around the corner (YAY! Oscar's Tavern!). YAY!
- when I checked in, they only had a room with twin beds available. I know! I haven't slept in a twin bed since college. College! That wasn't just last week, kids. BOO!
- the hotel room is lovely - it truly is. YAY!
- free bottled water ~ Uh huh. I said it. Free bottled water. Each floor has a chilled filtered water dispenser below a rack of empty plastic water bottles. You can fill up any time you'd like. I know! YAY!
- club room ~ the lobby's club room has 3 computers, huge flat screen TV, big plush comfy couches and overstuffed chairs for hotel guests to enjoy. It's lovely and homey and inviting. Just needs a fireplace...YAY!
Overall, I'm totally diggin' Club Quarters. YAY!
Tomorrow ~ I'm with the Band