Saturday, November 01, 2008

It's National Blog Posting Month!

Today marks Day 1 of National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo also referred to here as NaBlahBlah)! I'm excited about getting back to posting here on the regular. We'll see if I can last the whole month...

Today also marks Day 1 of my vacation! Yippeee! I'm leaving on a jet plane, headed to the City of Brotherly Love for one week. Ahh...vacation...no work emails, no work phones, no work people, no work period. Yippeee! I'll be playing tourist ~ Betsy Ross's house, National Constitution Center, Liberty Bell, Geno's, Jim's and Pat's for cheesesteaks. Should be a great time.

As I write this (9:40 p.m. Halloween night) I've yet to finish packing. Sigh Yeah, I know. I had to get a bigger suitcase for the bulky sweaters and such. The stuff that's in there? I've done a swell job of packing ~ most of it is rolled. What a concept! I thought it would be just as bulky as folding and stacking. It isn't. The stuff fits quite nicely. The downer? No room for shoes. Well, if I had shoes, there'd be no room. Ugh. I don't have boots or other cold weather shoes. I live in California. And I have big feet. Anyway, I've thrown 3 pairs into a carry-on and will just have to hope for the best.

OK, Kids...enjoy your week! I'll stop by if I can to post some real time stuff.

And with that...I. Am. Out.

Toodle-loooo!

No comments: