I Have Been Called Out!
Yep...my TwitterFriend JNez has tagged me.
And you know I don't back down from a challenge. So...ladies and gentlemen, in the words of Tone Loc - let's do it.
Here are The Rules:
1. link the person who tagged you… (done)
2. mention the rules in your blog… (doing)
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours ("Unspectacular?" That'll be difficult as every one of my quirks is spectacular.)
4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them (oooh, difficult)
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged (not as difficult if I complete #4)
1) I sleep with my glasses on.
2) Each time I lock my car, I push the LOCK button 3 times, just to be sure.
3) I only wear white, gray, black or beige colored underwear; but wear different colored bras.
4) There are 3 songs I *have* to listen to at least once every day: Roll With the Changes by REO Speedwagon, Sweet Sweet Baby by Lone Justice and Sweet Someone by Don Ho. Yes, each and everyday.
5) Sometimes I can't sleep because I think I'm missing out on something. I keep the TV on and check my email a lot.
6) When grocery shopping, I have to go up and down each aisle. I mean, what if I forget something?
OK...I'm not gonna call out anyone. If you would like to do it, do it. If not, do it anyway ;)