Friday, April 25, 2008

NaBloPoMo ~ Y

Yay!

Saw the English Beat tonight. Again. Went with the Princess out to Malibu Inn; had a great time. Yay! I really needed to get my happy on.

Did you see the guy who caught a foul ball at a Boston baseball game the other night? Yay! He was doing his celebratory dance/show-off thing, so the camera switched back to the batter. Right as the pitcher is winding up, there's a collective gasp throughout the stadium, the pitcher stops and the batter steps out of the box - the guy who caught the ball dropped it! He's bummin' and the guys with him are laughing hysterically. I looked for the video, but they'd been removed. :(

As much as I love the NaBlahBlah, it's almost over! Yay! Yay! Yay! May's blog topic is voices. I thought about podcasts; but I have no effing idea how to do that. So, perhaps I'll just skip NaBloPoMoMay.

OK...off to bed! Yay!

Oh ~ my viewer numbers have increased, which means people are reading this lil ol' blog. Yay! Thank you for reading! Feel free to leave a comment; even if you just say hi. Much appreciated!

No comments: