Monday, April 21, 2008

NaBloPoMo ~ U...

U...

Upset ~ left work early today due to an upset stomach. Doesn't happen often as I typically have a stomach o'steel. Not today. Came home, slept. Better.

Usually ~ A little over a week until my birthday. I'll be 41. Shut up! I know! (Micah homage :::jazz hands:::) For the past few years, my birthdays have been the cause of serious stress and sadness. This time last year, I was depressed. Ohhh, yeah I was! The prospect of turning 40 was so traumatic; I stressed and suffered for months prior. The actual turning of 40 wasn't so bad - in Hawaii, calls, texts, deliveries, hot stone massage, facial, surfing with firemen, fabulous dinner and champagne. I didn't expect anything bad to happen; I was sad. Well, sad isn't the right word. Bummed? Yeah, that's more like it. I was bummed. I wrote pages and pages in my journal that week in Hawaii...anyway, I'm turning 41 on May 1st. And, y'know what? I'm okay.

Upcoming ~ So, my obsession with Twitter? Yeah. TwitterLA is hosting a meet-up! Woo hooo! I get to meet a whole buncha TwitterPeeps *and* have drinks while I'm doing it. SOCIAL! Woo hoooo! I can't follow the Twitterers I have now; after this MeetUp, I'm not sure WTH I'm gonna do. I'll drink and mingle and have a good time. Woo hoooo!

Upcoming ~ Met Joe, Gentleman of Sophistication & Refinement, at the English Beat show at the Canyon Club last month. Such a fun guy - similar music taste, made similar comments about the DrunkDancingGirls and the idiots dancing on stage. The Princess, The Debutante and I are going to meet-up with him for drinks Wednesday night. Woo hooo! And...the English Beat are playing Malibu Inn on Friday. :) Ohh, they're playing in San Diego my birthday weekend. teeheehee

Upcoming ~ doing the hang thing with Ash, Dawnee and LaLa tomorrow night. Looking forward to it! I love these girls!! It's a friendship I've grown to depend on...

Upcoming ~ Follow-up with my doctor on Monday 4/28 re: my high blood pressure.

OK, back to bed for me.

No comments: