Tuesday, June 03, 2008

NaBloPoMo ~ Home III

For the first time in a very long time, I slept well. Being emotionally exhausted certainly contributed to sleep; seeing my apartment clutter-free eased my mind, allowing me to rest with one less thing to worry about.

I can't even tell you how wonderful it was, when I woke up during the night, to walk through the dressing room without having to navigate piles of stuff! I walk across the room without turning on the light because I know there's nothing there to trip over. You probably can't imagine what it's like. Hope you never do.

The lists have begun: next steps, re-arranging, redecorating and how to go about it all. First up? Clothes! I have 8-10 huge black trash bags stuffed with my clothes that must be sorted (keep, donate, toss). This is not a task I can do alone - no way! Will ask The Princess and the Wineau to help...which means I have to tell them the whole Sordid Tale...

I'm at that starting point - I can see how I want to live and can begin to do it!

No comments: