Sunday, November 18, 2007

done too much of both types of w(h)ining




You Are Chardonnay



Fresh, spirited, and classic - you have many facets to your personality.

You can be sweet and light. Or deep and complex.

You have a little bit of something to offer everyone... no wonder you're so popular.

Approachable and never smug, you are easy to get to know (and love!).

Deep down you are: Dependable and modest

Your partying style: Understated and polite

Your company is enjoyed best with: Cold or wild meat



So interesting...I'm not a huge Chardonnay fan. I've had some excellent California Chardonnays - buttery, smooth, great with chicken. I've also enjoyed classic Chardonnays - fruity, great with spicy food.

My wine fascination started in college when I dated Robb, a wine rep for a SoCal based company. He talked about wines he'd tasted, pointing out good ones on menus. When Robb and I stopped, so did the wine. I picked it up again a few years ago, going wine tasting with Gayle, Anne and Tom down in Temecula. One day, 20 wineries, 3-4 wines at each stop. Wooo, yeah! I really developed a taste for big, bold reds - pinots, zinfandels, meritages. Those would be the wines stocked in my rack.

Have any wine recommendations? What are your favorites?

No comments: