Message to you:
- You're cheating if you have a kid in your car and you're driving in the carpool lane. I think carpool lanes should be for 2 or more licensed drivers. You're not helping anyone with your kid in the car, zipping through the diamond lanes; it doesn't lighten traffic.
- Put your make-up on at home or at the office. NOT on the 170 freeway - which is stop and go, at best. (If it's lipstick or gloss, okay - you don't need to see your lips to do that)
- Hang up the phone.
- When you're making a right turn, you really do not need to make a complete stop. Nope. Not necessary at all. Oh, while we're on the subject of right turns, it's okay to pull close to the curb when making a turn - it really is! When you stop in the middle of the lane, then make the turn, the people behind you *cough*ME*cough* get a little perturbed.
- The turn signals - or 'indicators' - do just that: indicate you'd like to come over into my lane. It's not a signal telling me I must to slow/stop and let you over. Hang up the damn phone.
- Turn signals - use them. Please!
- Hang up the damn phone!
- If you can't make it through the traffic to make a left turn, please don't pull out, stopping traffic while you wait for the other side to clear. That's annoying.
- And, please don't honk honk honnnnnnnnnnnnk when I'm stopped at a crosswalk. Just because you can't see the people crossing, doesn't mean they aren't there.
All of these things happened this morning while on my way to work. I only live 7 miles from my office.
Think I'll hire a car & driver...