Saturday, November 10, 2007

Four? Score!

Day 10 of NaBlahBlah and I'm tapped out. I thought Day 19 or 27 would have me resorting to memes. Ha!


Four jobs I’ve had:
Tree planter at Christmas tree farm
Sign Language Interpreter
Sign Language teacher
HR Goddess

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Xanadu
Rear Window
Billy Elliot
The Goonies

Four places I've lived:
Riverside CA
Valley Village CA
a townhouse
an apartment

Four TV shows I love:
The Brady Bunch
The Bachelor
Pushing Daisies
The Facts of Life

Four places I've vacationed:
Hawaii
Puerto Vallarta
various ports on a West Coast cruise
Philadelphia


Four of my favorite dishes:
Tis the Season pancakes at The Griddle, West Hollywood CA

JVC burrito - spicy, meatless - at Burrito Express, Pasadena CA
provolone cheesesteak with onions at Geno's, Philadelphia PA

Burgundy braised short ribs at 3660 on the Rise, Honolulu HI

Four sites I visit daily:
myspace.com
Go Fug Yourself

Dave Wakeling & the English Beat
Yahoo!

Four places I would rather be right now:
Hawaii
napping in a hammock

Nordstrom
being held by someone who loves me

I know I'm supposed to tag four people...instead, I'll just hope 4 people do it!


No comments: