Saturday, November 17, 2007

Girl of 100 Lists ~ movies

My list of the 5 movies I can (and do) watch over and over and over...

1) Rear Window - how gorgeous is Grace Kelly in this movie?! SO! And when Raymond Burr turns to look directly into the camera? :::shiver:::

2) Xanadu - can't say I truly watch this movie over and over as much as I forward to all the 'good parts' and watch those over and over. Yep, cheesy movie. The musical numbers are so fantastic! Gene Kelly. Gene Kelly! "Whenever you're away from me..." God, I love that movie.

3) Billy Elliot - great soundtrack...the dance sequence by Billy to "A Town Called Malice" is fantastic...and Julie Walters is brilliant!

4) The Shawshank Redemption - Morgan Freeman should be the voice-over/storyteller for every single movie. He's phenomenal! Can't say enough great things about this movie...

5) That Thing You Do - 2 words: Steve. Zahn.

No comments: