Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

Thanksgiving is always the 'reflective' time of the season. The events of the past few weeks definitely had me being reflective and grateful. I heard the Alanis song "Thank U" this morning. And found the lyrics apropos.

thank you disillusionment
thank you frailty
thank you consequence
thank you providence
thank you disillusionment
thank you nothingness
thank you clarity
thank you thank you silence

I am ever grateful for having a loving family.
I am truly grateful for having a loving heart. When it aches, I'm reminded just how capable I am of feeling incredible love.
I am ridiculously grateful for my friends. Especially to the ones who are no longer. They have given me a deeper, truer appreciation of and bond with those who are.
Grateful...to myspace which brought me new music, new friends, new connections,
re-connections and expanded my business.
Grateful...for tracks.
Grateful...for a group of intelligent, professional and likeable co-workers.
Grateful...for all of you!

No comments: