Saturday, November 03, 2007

my dam is breaking

"Much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid." ~ Dostoyevsky

Really? Not even a thank you for the birthday card? No acknowledgement at all? Hmm. Talk about speaking volumes...

What kind of friend does that? What kind of person does that? I am so fucking sick of all this bullshit. Put your big boy/big girl undies on and deal with it! YOU brought it on. Didn't expect people to get mad, did you? Then damage control didn't quite work out how you thought it would. So, you tuck your tails, duck and run?!

I am so tired and angry and hurt and sad. And it's coming out in other ways instead of through a discussion. By the time I am through all the emotions I will really be finished.

I'm saddened you chose to cut and run from the person who's been there any and every time. You will not find another friend like me. And I hope I don't find another friend like you.

2 comments:

Lys said...

Reese - I hate seeing you go through this - but there is a silver lining at the end..

And in other news - there's the Nordys Half Yearly sale starting on Wednesday - please go :) Even if it's to look...

Gunfighter said...

Hello, new friend.

Sorry to make my first visit at a time of personal trauma.

For what it's worth, you can sound off on me. since I don't know you, perhaps I can offer a fresh perspective.

Hi.